Laser Contest Official Rules
Nori Lights 2 Watt Burning Blue Laser Contest
**Update - The contest has been extended through April 30th**
How To Enter:
1) Choose at least one of the following three ways to enter:
A) Post a photo of your Nori Lights on your Facebook or Instagram profile
B) Post a video of your Nori Lights on Youtube.
C) Write on a blog or post on a forum saying what you love about your Nori Lights
2) Include our website URL (www.NoriLights.com) in your post or in the description of your photo/video.
3) Send an email by April 30th to contest@NoriLights.com and include ALL of the following:
a) Your Name (First and Last)
b) Your Age
c) Your City/State
d) Your Country
e) A link or URL where we can see your post, photo or video
Photo Entry Details
You can post as many photos as you want, there is no limit, as long as they are different photos. Send us a link to each photo that you want entered into entered into the contest. Your photo MUST BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. Emailing us the photo will NOT count as an entry. Each post must include "www.NoriLights.com" (without quotes) in the description of your post. The photos will be judged based on multiple factors, but basically we are looking for the "coolest photos and videos" that Show off the Nori Lights the best.
Blog/Forum Entry Details
You can also enter this contest by writing on any public forum or a blog saying what you love about Nori Lights. Be sure to also include a link to NoriLights.com in your post. Then send an email to contest@NoriLights.com and be sure to include your name, age, location and a link to where we can see your post.
Entries must be received by April 30th 2015. The winner will be announced by May 10th, 2015. If you win, we will contact you by replying to the email from which we received the link. Therefore, email us from your own email account.
All of your information will be kept private and will only be used to contact you if you win this contest.
Photos/videos showing the Nori Lights being misused, or used in a destructive way will not be entered into the contest, and my disqualify you from participating.
Be considerate. Do not SPAM! Any "cookie-cutter"posts that are excessively copied and pasted multiple times will disqualify the author of the posts.
No Purchase Necessary. If you have any questions, email us at contest@NoriLights.com.
- All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
- Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Nori Lights, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
- Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Nori Lights and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value ($499.95 USD or greater) if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Nori Lights and contest administrators.
- Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Nori Lights and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Nori Lights and contest administrators are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Nori Lights and contest administrators are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damages or injury resulting the use or non-use of the items awarded as the prize for participation in this contest and/or selected winner of this contest. Participants agree that Nori Lights and contest administrators will not be held liable for the actions, effects, results of use or non-use of the items provided as the award to participants and/or designated winner, whether direct or indirect, and/or whether intentional or unintentional.
- Winner accepts and agrees to provide permission and rights to Nori Lights to release publish, print, promote the winners name and likeness in the acknowledgement of having won this contest.
- Nori Lights reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
- Nori Lights reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Winner accepts liability for the cost of shipping the prize as well as associated import/duty fees (if applicable). The cost of shipping with in the US under our standard shipping service would amount to $6.95. International shipping rates vary depending on the destination.
- By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 21, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
- By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Nori Lights a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.
- By submitting an entry, you are accepting and proclaiming the following
a. A complete release of any/all outside entities or organizations (such as Facebook.com, Instagram.com, and Youtube.com, etc).b. Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any/all outside entities or organizations (such as Facebook.com, Instagram.com, and Youtube.com, etc)
- Entries must be received by April 30th 2015.